For your security, our web based ordering process utilizes the most up to date Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This software ensures that all sales transaction information is transferred safely via encrypted methods.
Last Modified: November 29, 2023
Frog’s Leap® respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website frogsleap.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website;
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
• When you make a purchase from us;
• When you join our mailing list or wine-club program;
• When you subscribe to our newsletters;
• When you sign up for our events and reserve tasting experiences; and
• When you engage with our social media platforms including, but not limited to, YouTube®, Facebook®, X, TikTok®, Pinterest®, Instagram® or LinkedIn®.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means; or
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and credit and/or debit card numbers (“personal information”); and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you join our mailing list, wine-club program or make an online purchase. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
• Speed up your searches; and
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Frog’s Leap, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
You may receive text messages from us. Such messaging may be used to authenticate your identity or mobile device, as well as provide you informational updates about services or products you may have requested. In providing your mobile device number or cell phone number, you knowingly consent to such communications from us. When you sign up to receive text messages, we will send you information about promotional offers and more. Any such communications you receive from us will be administered in accordance with your preferences and this policy. These messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while on our Website. To the extent you voluntarily opt to have text notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number or when you read a text message. You may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to our text messages. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties, excluding aggregators and providers of the text message services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Frog’s Leap’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Frog’s Leap about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Frog’s Leap, our customers, or others.
Website Intended for Individuals 21 Years of Age and Above
Our Website is not intended for people under the legal drinking age of 21. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from or about individuals under the age of 21. Do not join our mailing list or wine-club program if you are under the age of 21. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from an individual under the legal drinking age, we will take commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Frog’s Leap. If you do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by Frog’s Leap to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
firstname.lastname@example.org; 707-963-4704; and/or
P.O.Box 189 / 8815 Conn Creek Road, Rutherford, CA 94573-0189.